Hey guys it’s the Berrier Insurance gals, your commercial truck insurance specialists, with some great tips to saving money. Everyone is feeling it at the pump but is any one actually doing anything about it?There are ways to make filling up less painful. Doesn’t matter what you drive, whether it’s a big rig or a mini, there are a few ways to save in the long run.Here are just 5 of the 75 ways you can help yourself according to the commercial carrier journal!
1. Investigate traffic problems and plan around them
2. Use route-planning software or GPS
3. Plan fuel stops carefully
4. Consolidate fuel purchases
5. Renegotiate fuel surcharge agreements
To read all 75 ways visit digitalmagazinetechnology.com
If you're looking for the best coverage at the lowest rates in commercial truck insurance give us a call or visit our site!
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)